I’ve had lots going on, and consequently no time to blog! If I had the time, here is a wish list of what I would write beautiful posts about.
– our new kombucha tea project–yum!
– milling my own flour
– making soaked wheat pancakes
– our ongoing de-cluttering/minimizing project
– the community garden (so awesome, yet little-visited!)
– making delicious fresh tomato soup–with no need to peel, thanks to my wonderful Moulinex food mill!
– the saga of nursing my 3 1/2 year old
– “cheaper than therapy” bad-habit-buster using a lap counter
– cheap, natural litter-box smell solution: baking soda scented with tea tree oil in a shaker
If I have time I will expand on some of these. Let me know what you want to hear about!