So far I’ve sent 16 newsletters out–with one on the way in the morning!–and I’ve already received several emails from readers who are enjoying the tips! I hope I am inspiring people to clarify and make progress on their financial goals, or even just to tweak their lifestyle to be a bit more environmentally conscious.
My tips range from abstract to concrete, all with the aim to keep frugality on your radar as you start your day. If I can add a few tools to your toolbox along the way, that will be gratifying.
Remember: there are no affiliate links; I’m not selling anything; you can unsubscribe anytime; and it’s not about couponing. (Unless I write about why I don’t do couponing. That would be the only coupon-related post I would ever do.)
In order to keep myself on a frugal track to financial success, I’ve decided to experiment with writing a daily tip newsletter.
As a reader of my blog, you probably know I’m a former homeschooler. You probably also know that I’m still holding on to the dream of being able to homeschool again some time in the future. But to do that, first I have just one more loan to pay off! So, I figured I would help us both at the same time, by writing daily tips to keep everyone focused on our goals.
What this newsletter will be:
– a daily or near-daily email sent through MailChimp, containing one tip to live more frugally.
– easy to subscribe or unsubscribe to
– quick, short and useful
– mostly my own ideas, but I may occasionally link to really helpful online content
What this newsletter will not be:
– a channel for selling anything. Really. I’m not going to link to affiliates or bundles or email-grabbing “freebie deals”. I have a small readership, a full-time job, and a busy life. It isn’t really worth my while to try to make money that way at this time. If this ever changes, I will let you know, and you’ll have the chance to unsubscribe easy-peasy. This newsletter is just one more tool to keep me focused on my goals of paying off debt, saving money and making my dream a reality. Okay, if I ever write a book or create a course, I WILL let you know! But no third-party stuff for sale.
– a forever deal. If I get bored, I will stop writing it. And if I make my dream a reality and am able to start homeschooling again, I might not have time to keep up with frugality tips! You never know–but there are no guarantees!
– information about couponining
If you are interested in receiving these tips, please click here to sign up. It’s super easy: all you have to do is enter your email address. And you can unsubscribe easily too just in case you ever win the lottery!
Sign up for Frugal Daily!